MOKA CW creamers
MOKA CW beverage creamers are instant products designed mainly to create a whitening effect while also improving the taste of the finished product. Our MOKA CW creamers are made from vegetable oil (6,5-60% content) while the added milk proteins and functional additives provide stability in both hot and cold beverages, hard water and different pH. Even though vegetable fat and milk proteins make less than half of a MOKA CW creamers for beverages, it is these different vegetable fat types and top quality milk proteins that provide the full taste, creaminess and milkiness of the beverage.
High fat creamers (> 35%) are also used in meal concentrates and powdered desserts.
- excellent solubility and wetting
- wide bulk density spectrum (max. 650 g/l)
THE MOST COMMON APPLICATIONS OF CREAMERS:
- coffee beverages (latte, cappuccino, frappe, etc)
- chocolate beverages
THE MOST COMMON APPLICATIONS OF HIGH FAT CREAMERS:
- meal concentrates: soups, instant sauces
- ice cream base – soft and cone type
- carrier of spices sprinkles for salty snacks
- source of vegetable fat in milk mixtures